Choosing a CPA firm is one of the most important decisions you will make as a business owner. We specialize in financial solutions for businesses both large and small.
Smart Tax Professional Services can assist and advise in small business startup matters and help your business get off to a solid start financially.
We help you…
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.
When you are starting a new business it helps to have someone reliable and knowledgeable on your side to help make critical decisions and reduce your workload. An initial consultation is free so don’t hesitate to try us out. Let us help you start a fiscally viable new business. We are so confident in our business payroll solutions we offer a free 3 month trial! Books a mess? No problem! We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
Having someone to lighten your workload is great, but what if they are never available when you call? Our clients are our number one priority so you can rest assured that we will either take your call immediately or be in touch within 15 minutes. Responsiveness is what we’re known for and we are available anytime, any day of the week.
Below is a list of our services we offer for Businesses large or small.
- Outsourced Accounting Department
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Vendor Check Issuing
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable / Receivables
- Financial Statements Preparation & Analysis
- Income Tax Preparation & Filing
- Amending Prior Tax Returns
- Nonprofit Taxation
- IRS Resolution & Audit Support
- IRS Payment Plan
- Federal & State Correspondence
- Tax Accounting Methods
- Tax Planning and Projecting
- Electronic Filing
Consulting & Advisory Services
- Outsourced CFO
- Outsourced Controller
- Start-up Consulting
- Business Plan Development
- New Business Formation & Incorporation
- QuickBooks Setup & Training
- Lease Versus Purchase Analysis
- Job Costing Analysis
- Debt Analysis
- Financial Budgeting
- Succession Planning
- Business Valuations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Payroll Check Issuing (including Direct Deposit)
- Quarterly Payroll Tax Processing
- Year End W-2 & 1099 Processing
- Electronic Federal Tax Payments System (EFTPS)
- After-the-Fact Payroll Processing
- Regulatory Audits
- Financial Statement Audits
- Reviews & Compilations
- Quality Control Analysis
- Risk Advisory
- Retirement Plan Design & Implementation
- Retirement Plan Asset Management
- Succession Plan Design & Implementation
- Employee Education
- Corporate College Savings Plans
- Employee Health Insurance Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Business Insurance